Wednesday 25 September 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #8


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, which showcases books we're eagerly anticipating.
___________________________________________________


Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
Their love and their leadership have been tested. Now it's time for Perry and Aria to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders in one last desperate attempt to bring balance to their world.

The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do-and they are just as determined to stay together.

Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.

Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission-because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most.

In this final book in her stunning Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi raises the stakes to their absolute limit and brings her epic love story to an unforgettable close.
Publication Date: January 28th 2014

Why am I waiting:

Truth be told, I haven't read Through the Ever Night yet. That doesn't mean I can't be excited for this, because I loved Under The Never Sky! I need this in my life now, so I can start Through The Ever Night. If it has a killer ending, at least I can dive straight into this! 

16 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this one as well! Also, I love the fact that all of the covers match. :P

    My WoW

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Especially Under The Never Sky's cover is GORGEOUS.

      Delete
  2. GAHH I need to read this ASAP. And the rest of the series -.-

    Great pick, hun! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! I really enjoyed UTNS!

      Thank you <3

      Delete
  3. Lol, I'm hoping to do the same - I haven't read Through the Ever Night yet either, I shall wait until this one comes out now. :-) Cool pick, and January's not TOO long to wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If TTEN has an ending that will make me scream for more, at least I can immediately read ITSB! :p I agree - some other books I'm anticipating come out in like June 2014, and I surely won't survive the wait D:

      Delete
  4. Cool pick. I've yet to start this series but really want to before the year ends :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-66-pointe-oblivion.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to it! It's really good.

      You too, <3

      Delete
  5. I am in exactly your position! I'm really looking forward to this book, but I haven't read Through The Ever Night yet either so you're not alone. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! Thank you <3

      Delete
  6. Awesome choice,I've been meaning to read the first two but something always comes up. *le sigh* The life of a book nerd. :D

    By the way, we are giving away a SIGNED copy of Frozen by Melissa De La Cruz & Michael Johnston! Make sure to stop by and enter! :)

    Waiting on Wednesday
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, that's basically me. I can't help but think that I'll never read ALL the books on my TBR before I die D:

      Delete
  7. I haven't read Under the Never Sky either...but I haven't heard good things unfortunately. It's still sitting on my shelf though. Maybe some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? The people around me all seem to love it :P I certainly thought it was enjoyable!

      Delete
    2. Sounds like I need to read some good reviews about it! Glad you enjoyed it :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...