Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone!

A tiny little post from me to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking! My hiatus has officially ended, but I might stretch it out a little longer since my birthday is almost upon us! It's on January 5th, so I might add those five days to my hiatus. I promise I'll be back on January 6th though!

There's just one more thing I want to say to you all:

It was in 2013 that I discovered blogging and all the awesome people in the blogosphere and it has been nothing short of amazing. I love discussing books with you all, and everyone is always there for one another. Although there is some drama from time to time, the book blogging community is completely awesome and I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who take the time to read my blog or even comment on it, to all of you who fangirl with me and to all of you who have interacted with me in one way or another. I hope 2014 will be filled with books and other awesome things for all of us!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you too Celine, glad to hear that you love the blogosphere as much as I do. It has been lovely getting to know you and let's hope 2014 is more awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you! I hope 2014 will be the best year so far :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...